Host a Pet Food Drive
Want to host a Pet Food Drive at your office, place of business or upcoming event? Below are all the resources you need to get started!
- Adult dry dog and cat food (new or opened)
- Adult wet dog and cat food
- Cat and dog treats
Did you know?
Smaller bags of food are preferred for distribution in our programs. Not only are they easier for volunteers and patrons to move, but they allow us to more accurately distribute the correct amount of food.
We will accept donations of supplies such as beds, crates, leashes, bathing items, etc, however we do not go through these items as quickly. We encourage checking with the needs of a local shelter or rescue first.
Tips for a successful drive:
- Recommend collecting for 2+ weeks. Try to include a weekend, when many do their shopping and can pick up extra supplies.
- Share your “why”! Tell your friends, family and colleagues why donating to The Pet Project is important to you!
- Download this flyer to put on your donation box, send in an email or post on social media. Need a donation barrel? Contact us! We have one you can borrow!
- Drop off donations Saturdays, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. at our office. Do note we are closed some holiday weekends throughout the year.